Treze questões de múltipla escolha e Verdadeiro ou Falso.
01. (Osec-SP) I fell and cut ________ with knife the other day. Peter’s father advised ________ to go and see a doctor.
02. (Fesp) We are going to answer the test by ________.
06. (Cesesp) “The boy ________ father is a teacher here, was killed in the accident”.
07. (Cesesp) “Will you please ask the gentleman at the door ________ he wants to talk to?”
08. (Mackenzie-SP) People ________ live near an active volcano ________ may erupt at any moment, know that everything ________ may erupt at any moment, know that everything ________ they own may be destroyed. Those who came to watch the eruption of Mount Etna in 1971 may have wondered why the farmers, ________ house were in danger, remained in the land.
a) whose, who, that, which
10. (F.Chagas) The house in ________ Dr. Palmer lives has just been white washed.
11. (UNICAP) Whose book is this?
12. (UFPE) Observe com atenção o trecho da famosa canção da dupla Paul Simon e Art Garfunkel: "Bridge over troubled water". Para preencher os espaços, assinale as afirmativas verdadeiras e as afirmativas falsas.
Is this your cousin's chair?
No, it isn't ........................ .
Assinale as afirmativas verdadeiras e as afirmativas falsas: